Sunday, August 30, 2009

Brown leather bags


I've been finding for a simple, sturdy brown leather bag since forever. Visited the new Ion in Orchard Road and got lost multiple times. Brands that were within budget just didn't have the bag I was looking for, and everything else was way beyond my budget. Longchamp's Legende bag (pictured above) is a dream - photo above does it little justice. It has a frame at the zipper on top that keeps the bag wide open when pulled apart.





The Sofia Coppola range for LV caught my eye many months back when I spotted it in magazines. Not a fan of monograms, this bag is possibly the only item I would gladly purchase from LV if I find myself a cool SGD6000 richer overnight. Pity (or fortunately) they don't have it in the brown I've been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment